Hae Anna.fi-sivustolta

an experienced TPR chinese language teacher is available for part-time tutoring

Viestiketju osiossa 'Kaukomatkat' , käynnistäjänä alicia01262001, 02.06.2013.

1. alicia01262001 Vierailija

hi,i am an advanced TPR chinese language teacher who has over 5 years teaching experiences in this field.i have studies vocal performance of arts in Royal academy of music and performing arts.except the Chinese writing course.i can teach you the basic, foundamental techniques in regards to chinese pronounciation.sentences structure,visual translation. concentration exercise etc.
    it will start with a initial assessment of your langauge level and provide you a study plan tailor to your specific need.it's guaranteed that you are capable of speaking fluent daily Chinese and read basic Chinese newspaper with the ability to type nearly 1000 characters when you complete my concentrated fixed curriculum.start with the charater origins and visual memorization.pictograph and ideograph.etc.
    i provide a wide spectrum of chinese tutoring service focus on these below:
    Chinese reading and writing.
    business Chinese
    HSK preparation
    language modality training
    SEI activate learning
    Chinese drama and performing arts
    with my expertise especially in TPR tutoring and SEI-activation learning.you will have a series of systematic learning methods to propel you to achieve success.
    50 Euros for an hour.2 classes per day for long term students.adjustable according to your schedule
    please email to [email protected]. or sms to 0449567840

Tilaa Annan uutiskirje!

Annan uutiskirje tuo sähköpostiisi uusimmat artikkelit, testit ja kilpailut.

Kaikki kentät ovat pakollisia
Luonnos tallennettu Luonnos poistettu

Jaa tämä sivu

Alibi
Anna
Deko
Dome
Erä
Hymy
Kaksplus
Kippari
Kotilääkäri